Welcome to Learn Naturally Preschool
Discover why we are a Premier Early Childhood Center
Provide a rich
for children with endless opportunities.
With so many choices in preschool these days, how can we be confident to say “we are the right fit” for your child?
COVID-19 Tour Guidelines
For currently enrolled families, daily routine
- A mask is required to enter facility
- Temperature will be checked at door for all family members
- Drop off will take place at door ( No entry will be granted to classroom other than students and teacher)
- Staff wears mask and/or face shields
- Upon entering classroom and throughout the day, children will wash their hands thoroughly
- All contact surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day
- To the extent possible, no more than 10 bodies per individual classroom. LNP utilizes individual classrooms as opposed to a common area divided by half walls. This allows us to keep the groups separated and contained throughout the day
- The facility is again thoroughly cleaned after hours in preparation for the following day
- During nap time the children’s cots are spaced 6 feet apart an head to toe configuration to the extent possible
- LNP has 10 handwashing stations throughout the facility, exceeding the standard requirements
- Each classroom is outfitted with multiple large pane windows, allowing direct sunlight throughout the classroom and school
- Our playscape (outdoor space) has specific designated areas per age group which are cleaned after each use
For families visiting/tours
- A mask is required to enter facility
- Temperature will be checked at door
- Tours will be conducted on a one to one basis with the prospective parents/guardians; adults only for now please
- Tour guests will be able to view the classrooms from the large windows throughout the facility without entering the classrooms
Please note that you must be able to answer NO to the following questions prior to your visit to LNP:
- Do you or any member in your household have a fever of 100.4 or higher?
- Have you or any member in your household had any respiratory infection, or have had a cough, shortness of breath, and low-grade fever?
- In the previous 14 days, have you or any member in your household had any contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19; is under investigation for COVID-19; or is ill with a respiratory illness?
- In the previous 14 days, have you or any member in your household traveled on a cruise or internationally to countries with widespread, sustained community transmission?
Our mission is to provide children the tools to promote social, emotional, physical, intellectual, and cognitive growth.
Our approach to education is inspired by a combination of the High Scope curriculum infused with elements of the Reggio Emilia approach to learning.
It Feels Like Play
Through Block Play children learn to problem solve, expand imagination, build self esteem, develop social emotional skill sets and mathematics such as comparison, length, and balance to name a few.
Environmentalists at heart
By staying away from the regular “cookie cutter” type materials commonly found in most preschool, our use of non-common recycled materials in our Atelier (art room) allows a wider range of creative freedom. It also builds appreciation for the environment and lessens waste.
Keeping the Child in Mind
Intentional and thoughtful architecture from the start such as, child sized sinks, bathrooms, and classroom shelving, builds confidence and a strong sense of independence in the children.
It has to be Real
“Eco friendly and real” is how parents describe our outdoor natural playscape. We believe children should be able to experience the outdoors in its natural state. They should be able to see birds nesting, find insects, plant a garden, experiment, theorize an interact with the environment hands on.
Walls become teachers
Each child progresses at a different rate than the other. By constant exposure and immersion in a content rich environment of words, letters, and documentation they naturally learn to write, read and express themselves in their own time and at their own pace; all without forcing them before they are developmentally ready.
Respect for the child, a commitment to the profession, and creating relationships with parents and caregivers, allows us to build a community of learners, teachers and truly happy children.
What Our Parents Have to Say
We Are a Bilingual Preschool
Through the use of Ballet, Cooking and Art, the learning experience is extended and concepts are re-imagined and reinforced
Creative expression through movement is powerful for children. Self expression really shines through dance and the children really enjoy the experience. Learn More
LNP Cooks it Up!
Picky eaters beware! You are really going to love this! Hands on and interactive cooking classes while expanding their sensory experience through taste. Learn More