COVID-19 Tour Guidelines
For families visiting/tours
- A mask is required to enter facility
- Temperature will be checked at door
- Tours will be conducted on a one to one basis with the prospective parents/guardians; adults only for now please
- Tour guests will be able to view the classrooms from the large windows throughout the facility without entering the classrooms
Please note that you must be able to answer NO to the following questions prior to your visit to LNP:
- Do you or any member in your household have a fever of 100.4 or higher?
- Have you or any member in your household had any respiratory infection, or have had a cough, shortness of breath, and low-grade fever?
- In the previous 14 days, have you or any member in your household had any contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19; is under investigation for COVID-19; or is ill with a respiratory illness?
- In the previous 14 days, have you or any member in your household traveled on a cruise or internationally to countries with widespread, sustained community transmission?
We are excited that you are considering Learn Naturally Preschool for your little one! Getting enrolled and started is a very simple process:
Schedule a Tour by calling the school at (305) 810-8830
or send a request via our online form to schedule a tour of the facility and your child’s classroom
Receive Information Packet
Upon completion of your tour you will receive a packet full of great information
Fill out the application and choose a payment plan
Fill out the application form and choose a payment plan that works for your budget
You are now enrolled and ready to start!
Just choose the colors of the uniforms that suite your child and you are ready to go!