REQUEST A TOUR
COVID-19 Tour Guidelines
For families visiting/tours
- A mask is required to enter facility
- Temperature will be checked at door
- Tours will be conducted on a one to one basis with the prospective parents/guardians; adults only for now please
- Tour guests will be able to view the classrooms from the large windows throughout the facility without entering the classrooms
Please note that you must be able to answer NO to the following questions prior to your visit to LNP:
- Do you or any member in your household have a fever of 100.4 or higher?
- Have you or any member in your household had any respiratory infection, or have had a cough, shortness of breath, and low-grade fever?
- In the previous 14 days, have you or any member in your household had any contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19; is under investigation for COVID-19; or is ill with a respiratory illness?
- In the previous 14 days, have you or any member in your household traveled on a cruise or internationally to countries with widespread, sustained community transmission?
Fill out the form below to Request a Tour
We have a variety of Parent Resources that will help you understand your child and know the best way to approach different situations and milestones. Check our library and subscribe to our list to be the first to know of new releases.